Monday, November 28, 2011

Network on Facebook, Troy M. Does.

Facebook having my largest friend list, it's a no brain-er why I direct all my post here networking and or other wise. Here you can find  a lighter side of mine. Since Facebook is renown for it's games and yes i play a game or two. In fact many friends call me, "Yoda", in the game Aoc,in the Alliance Storm rising II. Due to my intricacy of the math and science of the game. This is also why I love networking, because networking is all about strategy and this is something I am very good with. Other than gaming, networking and a more personal side, you will Find. At the same time, I feed all my post here from my network circle here. So if you miss anything you can always find it here as well. And with out further a due, here's my facebook profile link, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001170308717. Feel Free to check me out. Can Always use more friends, gamers, net-workers, subscribers and /or likes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment